Jul 31, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I would like to dedicate this birthday poem to my friend who celebrated her birthday yesterday! As I know her, she is a very fine lady with a kind heart. When I visited her country last month, my husband & I was very much indebted to her & her family for their hospitality and kindness. They made us feel at home when they offered their help; and she and her younger sister spent their precious time to accompany us when we went shopping and visiting places. There are so much more beautiful things that I want to write about her. However, let us enjoy the poem for now; and to Kak Yuli:

Happy belated birthday;

may Allah bless you and your family and

may He grant you all success in this world and the hereafter!


True Friend

A true friend is hard to find,
Someone who is always kind.
Words of advice; freely share,
Helping hand, always spare.

A true friend is hard to find,
Someone always on my mind.
Listens, cares, and understands,
Hardships; mutually withstands.

A true friend is hard to find,
Someone like you! Let me remind.
Birthday greetings, from my our heart,
This celebration, we must start.

www.special-birthday-poems.com

By Martin Dejnicki


No comments:

Post a Comment